Friday, September 3, 2010

Dreams about being wired

Back when I was still wired I had a few really strange and funny dreams.  In the first one I dreamed that while sleeping I decided to cut all of the wires off and then woke up (in the dream) was really pissed 'cause I knew I'd have to get it done again.  Then I realized was dreaming and tried to wake myself up, failed, and then had the same dream over and over with minor differences.  In one I didn't realize I had removed them until I started eating a chicken nugget and at that point recognized the fact that I had cut them off.  This dream happened 6 or so times in one night.  Very weird, lol

The other I recall is that I was chewing really sticky gum and that's why I couldn't open my mouth.  I woke up fighting against the wires.

Tomorrow marks 4 weeks since the accident and 8 days since having the wires removed and bands put on.  No improvement in my ability to open my mouth at all, blech.  Patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment